Pages

October 31, 2011

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown...(or insert your own name)

Copy cat pumpkin:  I confess, I cannot claim originality on this pumpkin.
 I recreated it from a pic. I saw online.  But I did carve it all by myself!
Besides Christmas morning and Santa, Halloween and the Great Pumpkin are my favorite holiday traditions.  The best part about Halloween is there's no pressure.  You can dress up however you like and call it a costume, raid other people's homes for candy, and you don't have to cook and invite your relatives over.  Plus, there's always good horror/thrillers on TV.  Like my favorite blankie-toting Peanut, Linus, I love Halloween.


The real reason I'm posting today is I just wanted to show off the pumpkin I carved all by myself.  I'm sort of proud of it.  He's hungry because no one gave him candy, poor thing.


Happy Trick-or-Treating!  And take Linus' advice: "Never jump into a pile of leaves with a wet sucker!"  (Please note that the quote can have more than one meaning...)  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...