Pages

March 21, 2012

Programming Note and Photography Vote


First, my Photography 'Vote':

My very talented brother-in-law, West Freeman, is currently exhibiting photos from his Louisiana Marsh Series at 1022 Gallery, located at 1022 Lowerline St. in Uptown, New Orleans.  You really need to see this exhibit in person to appreciate the way West captures the vivid colors and intoxicating serenity of our beautiful, but endangered marshes.  

The exhibit will be there until mid-April, so get your Cajun booty over there!  It also happens to be one of my new favorite NOLA galleries, run by a hip, young, artistic couple  -- get on their mailing list!  You can also visit westfreeman.com to learn more about West and his photography.

Second, my Programming Note:
I promise to start blogging again soon.  I've been waiting to get some 'After' pics of some of these projects I've been working on...getting them now.  Stay tuned....
XOXO

1 comment:

goldfine said...

I need to get my "booty" over to the gallery! Also I am looking forward to seeing more pix of finished projects (although I can attest to having seen one in person and very much enjoyed writing on the tables).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...