Pages

March 29, 2012

Mood Ring for my Interior Mood Swings

Rember these beautiful gems we all wore in the 5th grade?

I think I need one that could conjure up images like these:

Palmer Weiss




CWB Architects
Ashley Stark's NYC apartment, Elle Decor

Some days I'm in the mood for zen, clean, tailored and traditional, and the next I want color, funk, modern and pop.  Somedays I want all mid-century or french, and somedays I want a smorgasbord of it all.  Hell, sometimes it changes by the hour.   

My interior mood swings are the most likely culprit for the ever-evolving metemorphisis of my own home.  Or maybe it's just Spring and I'm ready to shed my winter skin.

Here's a color guide to chart our Interior Mood Swing Mood Ring:


All images are from my Pinterest.  
(the one thing that drives me crazy about Pinterest is that when you click your image to credit sources it will bring you to the home page of the blog where you pinned from instead of the actual page with the image....so I can't find the designers for some of the images?!!)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...